1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More left eating themselves.... Deniro Sued

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I went to a small southern prep school in Athens Ga and graduated with 49 people. My classmates went to Harvard, Princeton, MIT, etc. I went to the number 9 party school at the time UVM. I was the skater/snowboarder in high school. Had a 6’ half pipe 20’ wide at the house. That being said, you are not who I was talking about JOEC. I’m talking the weirdos who only did theatre and were weird in all aspects of their lives. They went on to become the Hollywood elite.

Uncle Snake likes this.
  2. Uncle Snake

Uncle Snake Well-Known Member

When were you at UVM? I remember some parties @ Lambda Iota........ Mid '80's for me. We had a beer bong that had to be filled on the 2nd floor and you took a knee on the lawn! That ended after "The Tequilla Incident".......

Quicktoy likes this.
  3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I was there 97-99 then transferred to Embry Riddle to become a commercial pilot. SAE had one of those funnels before their frat was kicked off campus lol. I ended up moving to Daytona beach though for college so during spring break we used to make 6-8 story beer bongs with the spring breakers at their beach side hotels lol.

Uncle Snake likes this.
  4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner