1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moral dilemma????

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, Apr 5, 2019.

1. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

If Alaska is a committed relationship, leave Columbia alone. If not, its up to you, but its a crap shoot because Alaska may not be psycho, but Columbia could be. In my experience, women can and do change once you bed them. I’ve had them think my Johnson suddenly belonged to them after one encounter. So, might want think more about the possible consequences.

2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Thanks for being honest, don't really have an ego to stroke, not sure at this point but dinner is on

3. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Hope your ole lady doesn't find out about this thread,,,,,,, she could easily find it and or anyone that you've pissed off finds it and sends a link to her. SMH

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

It was all a ruse to raise the feathers of the wera tools (not the real wera tools).

R1M370 likes this.
  5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Long distance sucks is not the moral equivalent of screw who you want.

cav115 likes this.
  6. joec

joec brace yourself

I "dated" one for a bit. Suoer cool. Lots of fun. But I swear they might stab you in the throat while you're sleeping if they feel like it.

7. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Things were kinda up in the air at the time. Kinda glad I’ve grown past that stage of my life....AKA got older

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Might as well bang Columbia, because you'll just fuck up the Alaskan Connection at some point anyways.

Chris, Rebel635, YamahaRick and 3 others like this.
  9. charles

charles The Transporter

What if the Columbian squeeze is the beloved only daughter of a powerful drug cartel boss, and he finds out you've spoiled the broth?

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'd say that you join the family bidness.

11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Once pops finds out that Marky-Mark has access to yachts of the rich and uninspected-by-the-Coast-Guard all will be forgiven. Sorta.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Two grapes and a carrot are the Funky Bunch?

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think the struggle here is that some part of you feels
    it's time to grow up and the other parts want to fuck Columbia.

Captain Morgan likes this.
  15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Without pics of both choices it's impossible to properly advise.

Phl218 and SpeedyE like this.
  16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:stupid: :crackup:

SpeedyE likes this.
  17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Truth

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. Captain Morgan

I wish I could kind of take offense to this statement, but can't ;)

19. Captain Morgan

I don't own a smart phone, live in the Caribbean or other 3rd world countries. As much as I love this place about 99.9% of the population has no idea about 13x wera forums. I'll be back in the states for 4 days next week, need to dump the Triumph

20. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Mark, I think I know what this thread is about and it’s not to stroke your ego. You know what you want to do but you’re looking for encouragement / validation so you don’t feel guilty about doing it. If you’re torn about whether to dick a random hottie or be loyal, that should be a sign. Talk to Alaska and tell her you enjoy what you have but the long distance thing doesn’t work for you.

Then smash that tight little Colombian hard and guilt free. If she doesn’t end up chopping off your wang you can pick up with Alaska whenever you’re there again.

You even making this thread tells me you’re going to bang the Colombian broad no matter what. Just don’t be a douche and break it off with Alaska before you do it.