1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moral dilemma????

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yeah

Pics or it didn’t happen

Everyone can walk a camel through the desert, but nobody takes pics of the toe once it gets wet at the oasis

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Btw

Not doubting your dilemma

I tossed a hot law family chick on a pile of $ to save me some family drama and now i’m ...

... a better place

Choose wisely

3. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

If you are in a relationship with Alaska, dont test the depth of Columbia with your dipstick.

You can always pick up ass at any time if Alaska fails.

There is also the job complications that could arise, but that should be a secondary concern.

4. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

You already know the answer to your question...

No need to ask here......just sayin :Poke:

5. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup:

Dear diary ....

6. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Not stressed but it is a real issue. I've said it before. I don't want to pay for professional help so I come on here and get advice from you knuckeheads!:eek:

Phl218 likes this.
  7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dicks have no conscience...

8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You don't seem to want a relationship, at least not in its standard form. Why are you trying lie yourself and say that you do? You seem to be scared of commitment and this is causing confusion for you. Is that the issue you speak of? The best thing to do is to be a man, ask yourself what you want and what you're looking for and then let Alaska know what you've decided. If you want to pursue something w/ Alaska then cool, if not, cool also. It's not for anyone to decide your personal choices but you. But be honest with yourself. That's my knucklehead advice :)

Captain Morgan, Phl218 and Funkm05 like this.
  9. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

What world do want to live in ?
    The one you have now ?
    Or
    The one where you banged a hot chick and lost your job, your other girl and potential future. Who knows man ?

SpeedyE likes this.
  10. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Lemme see if I understand this. You’re in a long distance relationship with some chick that you claim to have feelings for, whose family also happens to provide a portion of your income. An opportunity arises that allows you to maybe snag some strange. You’re so distraught over not wanting to do it, that you come onto a public Internet forum to ask a bunch of random dudes to talk you out of it because its a “moral dilemma”.

Sounds more like ego stroking and bragging to me. Any normal person on the planet knows there’s really no decision to be made. If you’re not a total immature, selfish asshole, you keep it in your pants until you’ve made it known to your girlfriend that its over. If you’re an immature, selfish asshole, you just do whatever the hell you want because ... impulse control. Anyone willing to cheat on someone they claim to care about is just a total bag of dicks.

SpeedyE, brex and BHP41 like this.
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

FTFY

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

uradick:D

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I dunno. Back in my horn dog days I banged three girls I liked in the same town on the same day so I guess I’d roll the dice....

14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Your satisfaction is not convincing today.

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So you skipped the foreplay. Smart. Cunning.

16. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Were you in a stated “relationship” with any of them? That’s where this all goes sideways. If you’re single and uncommitted, throw it in anything you want as many times as you feel like.

kangasj likes this.
  17. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I used to think this way.
    [​IMG]

SuddenBraking likes this.
  18. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I know, right. Discussing actual morals in a thread titled “moral dilemma”. How crazy?

19. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Didn't say to not discuss it. :beer:
    That's what Howard does, right?
    I just think that he will one day look back and laugh at the hand wringing of a SINGLE guy.

SuddenBraking and Funkm05 like this.
  20. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Life is short. Do what makes YOU happy.