1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moral dilemma????

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

So I guess I have the title of a boyfriend with the London/ Alaska girl. I haven't seen her since December and won't see her till June. Super cool chill down to earth girl. It gets complicated that my job in Alaska is run by her family, her brother is my direct boss and her dad owns the place.

I've been in Panama 3 weeks all over, on my flight today from Bocas del Toro back to Panama City and here for the weekend. I just happened to get seated next to a smoking hot Colombian girl. Her English was as good as my Spanish. We talked and laughed the entire flight back. She wants to hang out and go out to dinner. She's here for 3 months. The signs are there thats its definitely on. She is so hot and seems smart that I can't not see her again. I know nothing will come of it (long term) and thats the way I kind of like it.

Then theirs the London/ Alaska girl who for what ever reason actually seems to like me and we talk about real things and maybe a future. But we both kind of have said long distance sucks.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wait, what? You have morals? :D

3. Captain Morgan

I actually do, but being single for 11 years and basically not giving a fuck of what other people think doing what makes me happy is questionable to some people. For example, my morning wake up on a sailboat anchored off of bocas town in Panama after sailing 200 miles the day before catching some nice fish. Cracked a beer at 8 to cure the hangover, had another, Captain said the swells up so threw the surfboards in the tender, motored out to a different island. Had a good morning surf, then packed, took a 2 minute cab to the airport. Checked my bags. Walked out of the airport back to town, a rum drink and lunch.

I always board a plane last or near the end. For the life of me can't figure out????????? Why these people line up as soon as the boarding call is made so you can sit in a seat and wait? Rant, another story. I noticed this girl at the airport, she's hot and made it very apparent she is single during our conversation and asked me to dinner. There are times when I say I'm a chef and it always helps

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Apply rum until the morals disappear.

(may as well tell you what you want to hear /slash/ are going to do anyway) :Poke:

5. auminer

PS... pics of Ms. Colombia.

6. Captain Morgan

I want someone to talk me out of what I know is going to happen! :beer:

7. Captain Morgan

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

For a guy who on the surface lives a stress free life, you sure do stress over feelings and shit more than most dudes I know.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    Scotty87, Wingnut, BHP41 and 3 others like this.
  9. Captain Morgan

I'm very easy swayed at this point. So fuck the hot 20 something Colombian for a weekend in Panama and don't think about the London girl who actually is cool, smart, and not a psycho?????

10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Dear Penthouse, plates is for spinning.

11. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

my job in Alaska is run by her family, her brother is my direct boss and her dad owns the place.

You have TWO issues, the lady and her family.

SO depending on how much you like the job and $$$. Keep it in your pants and forget about it.
    [​IMG]

joec and crashman like this.
  12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

isnt the morality of it all to be discussed with Ms. Alaska & Ms. Columbia? :D

13. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Do you ever beat yourself up over things you've done? If not, fuck it. You know damn well Alaska and Columbia won't ever meet. If you do though and things work out with Ms Alaska, that thick Columbian booty is just going to get heavier with time.

14. Captain Morgan

Bad to say, not sure, but never turn down a dinner with a hot Colombian girl you meet on a short flight from Bocas del toros

joec likes this.
  15. Captain Morgan

I'm weird, have never cheated o
    No, I have never cheated on a girl. I'm honest and can explain that it is what it is. If a girl lies or cheats, adios.

16. Captain Morgan

oh, and she is not thick, she sells fitness gear as a rep, smoking hot, skinny with Spanish curves

17. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

You’re dumb to lock yourself to a girl you aren’t gonna see for 6 months.

What was the point of that??

Call her and tell her it’s not working out and you want a break. Then nail the Columbian guilt free.

Go and see the Alaskan in June and see where it goes.

You seriously think she’s not getting strange one the side?

18. Captain Morgan

Its complicated, I actually told the london girl that I won't be pissed, shes a women who has emotional/sexual needs. She says she wants to wait for me?????

19. auminer

20. brex

brex Well-Known Member

They are both getting plowed by someone when you're not around. But whatever keeps your stories interesting to you.

kangasj likes this.