1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mongo....online registration question?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smalls, Mar 29, 2011.

1. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

[​IMG]
    ^didnt know she raced...

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good. Maybe if more of you quit I can shut down the NC region once and for all and people will get over the GLRRA was cooler and Seans an asshole bullshit. Yeah this is the asshole that convince Evelyne to give the region another shot, same asshole that got G'man on the schedule. You know what, I'm tired of doing shit for you that goes against anything businesslike. You wan this run more professionally? Wait til you see the 2012 schedule....

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fucking amazes me, we have seriously pissed away 10-15 grand every year by running the races in Michigan. Remove those and that's profit. Sounds businesslike to me.

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Every BBSer who works in customer service is waving their lighter and giving you a standing ovation right now. Now you just have to grab a beer and jump out the safety chute. :D

6. daviid

daviid Well-Known Member

Hey sean, when will registration be open for Blue Grass?

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

AWE

SOME

:bow:

8. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

I don't know anything about GLRRA vs. WERA or whatever, and I surely don't know anything about grid sizes at MI tracks vs. other tracks, but it would suck not to be able to do the tracks in MI anymore.... Oh well. But if they are losing money for WERA, I can see the need to look into not racing there anymore. I just hope that doing so would not financially hurt the company even more in the long run...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Given the lack of racers in the area and the lack of turnout the last 5 or more years and the economic issues up there - it won't hurt to quit running there.

10. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

................But it'll hurt my feelings. :p

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Now that I do regret - seriously. Actually the region itself wouldn't go anywhere, it would just be focused a little differently.

12. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

I just love Grattan. So many people hate it for their own reasons, but I like it in bunches... However, if the focus is redirected, I will just gain more experiences at more tracks, so it's not all that bad... Oh wait, crap, gas money will go up! Haha.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Honestly I do too. Just wish there were enough racers up there that agreed with us...

14. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Tell ya what. I will happily race against myself in every category if you keep in on the calendar.... :)

I'm sure others will chime in, but hey that's 2012. I haven't even started 2011 yet...

15. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I don't want in on this debacle, except to say - please don't kill the NC region because of a few asshats. I didn't race WERA last year due to injury and finances, but I'll be back this year and I'm doing the full the NC schedule in 2012... if it exists....

I know, I'm just one dude. But there are others that feel the same, I'm sure.

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I feel the same. Got my license in 09. Finances kept me off the track in 10. I printed the whole NC schedule months ago and want to do every race, but the economy has me on hold again....gonna try to make it out!!!

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll get over the whining crap I'm sure but I'm honestly not positive Evelyne will. It's been the source of many an argument between us to keep it going. I wasn't joking about it being me that has kept dates at Grattan and the new date at G'man.

18. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Racers whine, bitch and moan, to be honest were the biggest group of bitches ever :D

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think you're right.

20. sowega

sowega #710

Wait. So you guys aren't showing up to race because of finances? I thought you were all boycotting because Sean uses dirty talk.