1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mongo....online registration question?

Discussion in 'General' started by Smalls, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

In spirit if not physically...

:crackup:

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

[​IMG]

3. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Speaking of online registration, are the discount cards applied online (in the system) or do we have to fax in for that?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I gave you a simple truthful answer. It contained all of the information available. It let you know that I do not have a specific time set as a deadline and that it is on my shoulders not anyone else in the office.

I'm sorry you find that to be bad customer service but the answer still isn't any less true.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They'e all built in already and are applied automatically.

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I would but I don't go to any CCS/ASRA rounds....

7. sowega

sowega #710

[​IMG]

8. earacing

earacing Race Dad

:crackup:

9. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

I see nothing was learned from the vir thread about how the forum content comes across to people.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What is this learn you speak of?

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I learned that quite simply no matter what, some people will get all pissed off and there is no point in bothering to be nice to them.

12. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

DEAL!

13. 418

418 Expert #59

I found that funny as shit for some reason.:crackup:

14. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Holy crap I almost pissed myself! Funniest .gif I've seen in a long time. Bravo sir. :bow:

15. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

I dunno, maybe answering customer questions like a businessman and not a douche might end some of that....... I'll just direct my questions to Evelyn next time by email, at least she won't be a turd.....:up:

16. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

I doubt you would have gotten the same reaction had your answer been, working on some other things right now probably have it up in a month or so. When you go to pick up the next motorcycle you buy and its not prepped or ready to go and you ask the sales manager when its going to be ready and he says when I get around to it your cool with that?

17. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

and you wonder why grid size continues to shrink......

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah it's because you two are pissy :crackup:

Yes, I'm being a douche to you. Welcome to getting a return of exactly how you're acting.

My first response wasn't unprofessional or mean in any way - you chose to take it that way. That is your problem, not mine. Everything since has been because of how you have been acting.

19. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Awesome response. :D It kinda was unprofessional, if you're going to be honest. Problem is, this customer of yours isn't one of the trouble makers here that you use a justification for your behavior. And it's a direct question regarding him wanting to give you money.

You run a business with a goal to be the best club racing organization in the country. Take that to heart once in awhile and represent/take the higher road. WERA would benefit from it.

20. Smalls

Smalls 2012 Blue...

Thx Eddie.....it takes great customer service and quality leadership to make a great organization, both are severely lacking in this case.......

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011