1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mongo - Barber registration question

Discussion in 'General' started by Jason Coleman, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member

O.k. Here is the background: I preregistered with a credit card and then lost the card. I canceled the card and was reissued a new card, with a new account number.
    The problem and question arose today: Sharon left a message on my home machine saying that she was having problems processing my registration. This is unterstandable because the card number is now incorrect and cosiderd closed. I tried to reach someone at the office and had to leave a VM. I did not leave my account number on the VM. What effect will this have on my preregistration? What steps should I take to provide the numbers to Sharon for processing. I left my cell and home numbers again on the VM. Will I still be considered preregistered?
    Thanks.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes you are still a pre entry. Sharon will probably call you tomorrow for the new number. No biggie, this stuff happens all the time.

3. What I do just in-case is bring my fax confirmation with me (assuming you faxed it in). If something ever does come up you have it.

4. Jason Coleman

Jason Coleman Well-Known Member