1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minneapolis SX

Discussion in 'General' started by gt#179, Feb 8, 2019.

1. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

well at least it'll be inside so no issues with flooding. :clap::beer:

Wilson over to the factory team, Justin Hill from JGR is out, and first round of the tiddler class for the east coast.

any predictions?

Tomac, Musquin, Roczen, Webb, Baggett, Wilson, Barcia, Reed

dark horse prediction- Baggett is a rocket ship and wins the race after a so so start? He's been on fire but getting horrid starts. Maybe a top 5 start would see him win a race??

250 class:
    can't wait to see what Thomas Covington can do on a SX track. Outdoors I think he'll be a major player, but lots of guys are out hurt on the east coast so maybe he'll get in the swing of things quicker. Hunter Lawrence was also set to make waves but he crashed again and not sure when he'll be back.

other than that I don't have too much to go on with the little bikes. Oldenburg, Cooper, AMart, Davalos (really??).

Forkner will be the one to beat of the riders who line up.

2. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Tomac pulls the pin and checks out. Marvin and Webb tangle followed by a festival of tears which ends in Webb thanking god, and then talking revenge.

3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

They gonna Lime the track?

ToofPic likes this.
  4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Gee, wonder who I'm pulling for?

Go Hamiltucky!

cpettit and renegade17 like this.
  5. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

FYI NBCSN live at 8pm EST Saturday night.

I keep hoping that Plessinger picks it up a bit more and makes a run at the top 5. go Plessinger!

ToofPic likes this.
  6. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Having just today escaped the record breaking polar vortex and crazy temperature extremes of the midwest the past 10 days, due to gelled diesel issues, I suspect that weather will again be the biggest story tomorrow.
    -14 actual tonight; 5 as the show begins.

7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

But.. but..its normal to napalm a track and chemically burn riders and destroy equipment.
    Im sure they were told in riders meeting they were racing on a chernobyl type track ? :Pop:

TLR67 likes this.
  8. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

Ehh, East Bay comes on live tonight on MavTv at seven. Thats what I will be watching, will DVR the SX race and watch tomorrow to see if Tomac shows up tomwhip their asses or just ride around with them.

ToofPic likes this.
  9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Good racing so far... interesting to see them give all the riders last week 5K each for that Lime mistake...

ToofPic likes this.
  10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

What a WILD 250 LCQ!

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I thought it was funny how Ricky Carmichael shut down knucklehead Ralph Shaheen regarding racing each other.

roy826ex likes this.
  12. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Ralphs gonna bring one of his dirt track ringers to take care of Ricky ,so he said,bet Ricky still wins.
    They need to video that go cart action!

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I had no idea about that until just the other day.....holy crap what a shit show that was. Someone commented on the RacerX site about it:

"Looks like somebody screwed up and ordered agricultural lime instead of the correct stuff.

One is used to mark the lines at baseball stadiums, the other costs pennies in comparison, has warnings on the bag not to use it within X yards of water sources, sends people to the hospital with contact burns and costs a buttload to dispose of.

(I may have had to handle the disposal end after someone made the same mistake in college. “Saved” $300 on the lime, spent more than a grand on disposal. Many ER visits.)"

gt#179 likes this.