1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minis and Motards at NOLA Cart Track on Memorial Day

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kevinnolde, May 21, 2013.

1. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

Greetings from the Big Easy! We would like to invite all Mini and Motard riders to the .9 mile long layout NOLA Motor Sports cart track on Memorial Day (Monday) for a bit of ripping. The time for the event is from 9am to 1pm (the official event time) your $50.00 entry gets you the initial 4 hours plus additional time in the afternoon in a more open format (this time may be shared with some carts but it is usually just a few and they don‘t mind sharing the time, not the track. This low key riding day will be divided into 3 groups of Faster, Slower and Kids. The Kids may ride their minis in dirt bike gear with extra pads, only parents on Pit bikes with kids riding may ride in the Kids sessions. Gates open at 8 and Tech will open at 8:30. This is a fun day with no trophies given; an active timing loop will be employed registering AMB type transponders instantly to Mylaps.com. This is the first of many “Mini and Motard Mondays at NOLA“. Please feel free to contact Kevin Nolde at [email protected] or 225-315-3423 for more information.

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

what transponders work with their karting setup?

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I'm going to have to plan for this next year.

Why wouldn't I spend $800 in gas and hotels to ride a bike that cost me $475? :D

4. kevinnolde

kevinnolde kandjracingsolutions.com

The red AMB transponders are what the timing loop is set up for. I believe you can camp at the Sunday night, I'll check today. They also have 30 miles of trails cut in the woods now for the dirt minded.

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I will prolly be in on the XR100. That's all I got lol Hey but it has scooter tires!!

Actually this is the reason I bought it, in a hope that eventually I could mini race it.

6. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Because it's all kinds of awesome :clap: