1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minimalist wallet suggestions.....

Discussion in 'General' started by NemesisR6, Mar 21, 2019.

1. deathblow

deathblow Well-Known Member

2. JCP636

JCP636 Well-Known Member

I just keep my essential cards and ID in the paper sleeve they give you with your debit card at the bank. Can’t get any thinner than that and lasts surprisingly long! Also, easy to get in and out of your pocket and the cards stay in place well. Money is on its own folded once.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I got a couple of these. I like them.

4. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

^^^ pretty much what I've been using for about 2 years now.

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

6. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

The one I carry is just like this but made by Filson. I think its been discontinued but mines US made and has a lifetime warranty.

money-clip-card-wallet

7. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

Another Ridge owner here. Gone through a couple styles of other makes and the Ridge is far superior.

deathblow likes this.
  8. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

I didn’t click the link until this post. DAMN!

9. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

At a firearms/ccw class I attended recently, the instructor advised us to carry a wallet and a moneyclip (or something like it) in a front pocket in case you are held up. His theory was to take a credit card that has easy tracking, wrap some 1's around it and then a twenty on the outside. If someone tries to hold you up, that comes out of the front pocket easy to give up without giving up everything. I know, it was a firearms class so you would think why not teach how to shoot a thief.... It's California so the criminals often have more rights than the victim.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I carry two minimal wallets, one in each front pocket (for balance). One has most CCs, ID, and $20s. The other is stuff like Health Insurance cards, Y membership, an expired DL, and the remnants of any $20 I break. Guess which one I'm handing over.

wsmc42 likes this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

None. 'Murica Muthaf**ker :flag:

beac83, R Acree and Sweatypants like this.
  12. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

pew pew

BigBird likes this.
  13. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

I been stuntin' on hoes with one of these for like a decade and it still looks brand new

[​IMG]

just fold your cash up in a humble stack... smaller bills on the outside. ack' rite.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

I've heard multiple people say to carry an extra, empty wallet. But they say don't hand it over; toss it in the guys general direction so it distracts him, causes him to look away, etc. Then use it as your chance to get the upper hand. There are also a lot of holsters for guns like the Ruger LCP that are wallet sized with a finger hole trigger, keep it in your back pocket and calmly draw your "wallet"

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

i just got this minimalist wallet, now you want me to get 2 of them...FML

16. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

*asks for minimalist wallet suggestions*

Beeb - "Nah, man. You need MULTIPLE wallets at ALL times."

Love this place.

mram0256, wsmc42, Sweatypants and 3 others like this.
  17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

side note: geezus christ you old farts are paranoid as fuck about getting stuck up. explains a lot about, well... everything haha

18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I guess it was only a matter of time.....

7th gear: engage

[​IMG]

Sweatypants likes this.
  19. nsouza707

nsouza707 Well-Known Member

I would rather carry a second gun/knife than a second wallet.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because NYC 1977 bish. :D