1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minigp xr100 FS

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Deery888, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Deery888

Deery888 Well-Known Member

Fully set up xr100 for minigp racing, price is $1,350 OBO. Bike runs well but idles rough, could use a carb clean but you can ride it around if you want to when you take a look at it. I planned on riding it for some minigp racing this season but with a kid on the way I'm just gonna focus on a few rounds with my SV650 and some trackdays.

2. Deery888

Pics won't upload for some reason. Always have that issue on here. Shoot me a text for pictures 6105047695 or message me on here, texting will get quicker replies though as I don't check here as often as Id like to. Thanks

3. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I’m thinkain’t of doing the opposite, parking the SV for this season and focusing on off road riding and mini racing.

Where are you located?

4. Deery888

Located in Topton Pa, about an hourish north of Philly

5. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I’m only a couple of hours way. Can you send some photos and more details? I’ll PM you my email addy.

-Kevin

6. Deery888

7. joec

joec brace yourself

Kevin, did you buy it? Bucky and I are taking about doing that endurance race up at Sandy Hook.. let's find a place in town to ride on weekends!

8. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I didn’t. I wanted to try to hook up with him, but got super busy with life. Someone else got a heck of a deal though.

Congrats on the sale Deery!

Deery888 likes this.