1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mini Moto Throwdown Sponsored By REDBULL! @ Freedom Powersports in Canton, Ga

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by kegdownr, Feb 6, 2016.

1. kegdownr

kegdownr Well-Known Member

Hello, I am excited to let you all know that We will be having a Mini Moto Race Here in Canton on Tue Feb 23rd. I know it is on a Tuesday but when Red Bull calls and wants to sponsor a race its hard to say no. With this being said , We will start practicing around 1:30 and will race @ 3:00 pm. For those of you that have been here with us before there will be a new track layout. We will be grilling out and provide drinks. Please pass on the word and come out and join us for a great afternoon of racing. If you have any questions, please call Freedom Powersports

Sean Cutlip
    General Sales Manager
    Freedom Powersports Canton Ga
    770-720-9554

Attached Files:

2. swampape

swampape Well-Known Member

Tuesday?! :(

Would love to attend but gotta work

3. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

Middle of the day Tuesday!?!

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Damn... I will be in Louisville otherwise I would be all over this...

5. kegdownr

I know the timing is all wrong but like I said when Red Bull calls and wants to do something you don't turn them down. They will also have 6 of their own bikes that I think you will be able to ride and race from what I have been told. I Hope to see everyone there

6. kegdownr

7. swampape

Sweet, what are they bringing for bikes? CRF50's?

8. kegdownr

Not sure what they have for bikes, I think maybe 110's

9. swampape

I saw on your facebook post you moved the start to 5pm? If so I might actually be able to make that

10. kegdownr

The race is on rain or shine , Red Bull is here setting up and we will start at 3pm! 3PM start however I will have the track set up at 1 for practice. Please call the dealership if you have any questions. Thanks Sean

11. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

In the future, we could support this if we knew about it. I am pretty tied in to minis and just accidentally stumbled on to this. This is 2 hours from me. Keep me in the loop if this happens again and if they will let kids race, 6-12 yo. Thanks, Cam