1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mini-moto pix

Discussion in 'General' started by apexspeed, Sep 10, 2006.

1. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

from Stone Mountain track yesterday, thanks to photo-chick! hopefully this will work..

[​IMG]

/////

2. apexspeed

3. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

just a bunch of red x's.

4. apexspeed

free servers... worth a try anyway. they may show again later... I'll see what else I can do with them. Dezmo said he can host them too so I may have to email them his way.

/////

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I see pictures of bikes, missed the red x's :(

;)

6. Dezmo

Dezmo addicted to the trackpipe

at 1st they didnt work for me, but I pasted the url to one in my browser and it worked, I came back to the thread and they all worked :confused:

good job vicki!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

working now. try using photobucket next time. Been using them for years now and never had a problem.

www.photobucket.com

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Thanks for letting me use your camera. I went to just hang out and watch but then I saw this lonely camera sitting there begging to be used :D

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i'm not sure, it may just be a camera setting or something....but those shots you took of me make me look too big for the bike i was riding. :D

10. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

:D

11. RPatch

RPatch Well-Known Member

My legs cramp just looking at the pictures.

12. apexspeed

a few more
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vicky I'll make sure theres a lonely camera arround anytime you just want to come out to "watch" and soon as I manage to figure out why I cant burn to CD I'll make a few from these pix for you or anyone else that was there who want one.

/////

13. EMathy

EMathy Dreaming of a *****...

You guys shouldn't be running there, it's not safe! Look at those tire walls! :D

Nice pics...mini racing is more fun than crack or free hookers! :up: