1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miller Practice Questions

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by wlindsay, May 16, 2006.

1. dansfamily

dansfamily Well-Known Member

maybe next year WE can run the practices? We'd actually prefer that. ALOT. and the cost savings would be substantial.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I could swear Dana said in her post that there was no limit on Endurance riders.

Dan - I'd rather run it myself for consistencies sake it but I appreciate the offer. Either way Fastrack has first right of refusal for what they've done for WERA on the West Coast, without them this event wouldn't exist and they deserve to make some money for the investment they've made.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Or you can just tell everyone else the same thing you told me. :

As for the costs, welcome to the real world of running a National Series. I can't believe I actually have to type this but we keep it as cheap as we can but if it's too much for you then you need to consider running regional stuff.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would I have to say that again? I already posted it once and Billy read it.

5. Stiffy

Stiffy Active Member

When I called she said that there is no limit to the number of riders but she did say that "ALL RIDERS MUST SIGN UP OR YOU WOULD BANNED FROM THE TRACK DAY"

I hope it is still this way, or I might have to bitch also, well on second thought, it is not going to get me anywhere.:rock:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what she posted here too. They're good people and will work with you.

7. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

i think wera has spoiled us with their fees.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Sucking up with not help you:p

9. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

damit gdawg i was woring on a buy one get one free! :Poke: :beer: :D

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I just recieved my "Introduction to Mormonism" kit, so let me get back to you on that;)

11. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

haha you are a sick sick man

morman chicks share......................i like that in a women

12. Sixx22

Sixx22 Well-Known Member

Im ready for this already.................come on Miller!!!!.

13. davegsxrold929r

davegsxrold929r Well-Known Member

ready for a spankin huh................:Poke:

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

How bout you guys keep it behind closed doors:wow:

15. Wizard

Wizard Well-Known Member

close the door when you come in gdawg:beer:

16. dansfamily

dansfamily Well-Known Member

understood. And I appreciate the loyalty that shows.
    (That's why we love you Mongo :eek: )

17. jtigert

jtigert Active Member

Does anyone know if there is power outlet's on the cold pit??? Or are generators a necessity.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There's a lot of good power on pit wall. There's also a lot of good power in the paddock, check at the welcome center for fees on your way in.