1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike Bigfoot Earnhardt

Discussion in 'General' started by wera688, Dec 23, 2000.

1. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Do you still have your SV650 for sale? I have a potential buyer who was asking me about it. He was the previous owner of my bike. Post an answer so I can get him in touch with you. Merry Christmas.

Kith

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

your kidding right? im scared

3. wera122

wera122 Guest

Kith, you need to buy the SV and put that poor old EX out of its misery. I mean, how many valves do you go through in one season on that thing? [​IMG]

4. cb500

cb500 long hair hippie freak

its how many head gaskets.

5. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

(thinking in horror to myself)..Please,please...don't let Avery out on Mike's or any other SV! [​IMG]

6. MIKE EARNHARDT

MIKE EARNHARDT New Member

I think I will keep the bike will let you know if anything changes

7. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Tranny's fixed now boys, you wont have to worry about some stinkin' SV. Y'all better be watching out for the 400 boys. We take no prisoners. [​IMG]

8. wera122

wera122 Guest

Yeah, the tranny is fixed but how's the old crankshaft holding up? You do know those hairline cracks will eventually break and you'll be tearing it down all over again. [​IMG]

With any luck it will be on Wed at the GNF again. [​IMG]

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

avery on an sv. another good reason to stay away from tall.

10. wera846

wera846 Member

God help us all if Avery gets on a SV. Hey Kith do you know for sure or not if he is planning on coming back to race? I sure hope so I love to watch him race and need to find out if I can beat him or not. [​IMG] Better make that Jan date at TALL and practice some. Vroom vroom.

Chris
    476 Expert

11. wera688

wera688 Well-Known Member

Talked to Avery tonight as a matter of fact. It's still up in the air. I hope he does race this year also.