1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid Ohio VIR

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by fbr, Dec 29, 2010.

1. fbr

fbr Well-Known Member

I want to ride these tracks, what org offers trackdays with these 2 tracks???

2. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Mid Ohio does thier own program and NESBA and Cornerspeed would be my picks for VIR.

3. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

tracks

Rode both those tracks incredible but I think vir north is the better of the 2.

4. gixxer357

gixxer357 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

5. TJS

TJS 1994 GSXR 750 and Bandit 400

I had good experiences with NEBA and Cornerspeed. Full course and Grand Course is fast at VIR!

6. FYI, Cornerspeed is a school and will require you to have either taken their school or another riding school in the last couple years. I would recommend the Cornerspeed school, but if you are coming from a ways away, Nesba could get you a couple days on track...

7. gixxie750

gixxie750 Well-Known Member

8. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

Team promotion the best period

9. white79bu

white79bu Well-Known Member

Mid-Ohio's program is getting better. The first year was weird but this year I think they did a good job. Lots of track time and they feed you burgers. Best events for me are the Saturday evening track days(cheaper). Make sure you are hydrated and full of gas and you can ride for a solid 2 hours if I remember right.

10. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

TEAm PROMOTION guys are the best i have a blast every track day

11. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

That's good to hear - I stopped going when STT wasn't running it anymore, but I'd really like to get back out there. It's a totally awesome track (in the dry!).