1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid ohio vintage days

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Jul 5, 2017.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ladies and gentlemen, anybody traveling to or from the mid ohio vintage days should hear me out.

Anybody that is heading this way, has any trouble or needs something while they are here let me know. Lucky I seen @slimjim00 post last year and was able to help. So, if anybody has any issue good or bad let me know. I live really close by and am willing to assist with issues you may have.

Now with that being said,I am heading to the hospital at 5:30 am Thursday moring to welcome my daughter into the world, if for whatever reason an issue was to happen that early , I'm sure I can get a Hold of somebody to help. I'll keep an eye here, so if anybody needs anything let me know. The plan is to be down at the track Saturday afternoon, so if you wanna drink a beer and celebrate the nervousness of having a daughter, let me know and I'll swing by and drink you're beer..lol

P.s. Sean ill have that sensor with me saturday
    If you need the solenoid let me know I can get it also.

TheGrouchyCat and hotnail like this.
  2. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Ill have a celebratory blue marlin waiting on you. Garage 12. Good luck

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Won't be there but congrats on the new family addtion.

4. slimjim00

slimjim00 Well-Known Member

Assjuice saved my ass last year when I broke down. He is good people.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

Baby is out, all is good with baby and momma.

Have a safe trip everybody. Let me know if you need anything.

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Congrat's to you and Mrs. Juice. :)

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  7. assjuice cyrus

Thank you .

8. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"Mrs. Juice." :crackup:

Congrats. :beer:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Congrats!!!

No need for the solenoid once I figured out I was/am an idiot and got an air chuck into a drain on the main air tank :D

This trip the fun was the turbo not working as I drove up 71 - in the midst of all the other crap going on I didn't check the oil before heading out, only 6 quarts low. Add oil truck works great.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, so it has some kind of safety shutoff, to the wastegate for the turbo, based on oil level?

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Congrats on the birth of your little girl. That's some wonderful shit how you are offering to be the go-to guy in the area. Kudos dude.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Best I can tell it must. Had no turbo, added oil, turbo worked. I know there is some sort of control for it that uses the air pressure too, that bit has a rubber piece in it that broke right after we bought it, evidently a pretty normal thing, rare but normal according to the wrench and an easy fix.

13. TheGrouchyCat

TheGrouchyCat Don't let my friends know I'm slow

I'll be coming down there from Youngstown on my K1100lt. Doesn't look like I'll be racing :(, but hopefully will meet some new WERA folk.

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Saw these heading y'all"s way. IMG_20170706_213150.jpg

15. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Soooo. Sunday was an interesting day with some of those race control decisions. Wondering if they forgot their red and black flags out there.
    :dead::)

JustaNobody likes this.
  16. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Do tell . . .

17. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

18. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

FYI Skip to 2:40 for the cause and then 4:55-5:15 for the results. Nameless person rode the track from kink to pit in with a hole in the case. I'll say this though. SV's sure run OK with no oil becuase there couldn't have been anything left in the bike with what was on the track

Also anyone have last 3 laps of the C SS race to share too? Keyhole was a mess for final 2-3 laps with no red flags

JustaNobody likes this.
  19. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Had a great time and was lucky enough to be done before the Sunday carnage. Weather on the weekend was absolutely perfect. Never did find a good line through the keyhole though.

Here's Sunday's v3/v5 race from mid-pack. There was a crash in front of me on lap 5 between t7 and t8, Dave Spaw I think, but it looked like he was ok.

20. osuyzfr1

osuyzfr1 Well-Known Member

That was a fun weekend. Here's Race 16 on Sunday. Last lap gets interesting. I need to work on my starts though.lol