1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MICHELIN POWER SLICK EVO - Race Or Track Day Tires (1) 120/70-17 + (2) 200/55-17

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Dru191, Apr 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dru191

Dru191 Member

I'm asking $400.00 for this complete set of tires.

I purchased these tires for track day riding in 2016 and never mounted them. They are brand new in the box, and have been kept in the garage since delivered. I believe the date codes are: 29E/28E/24E for the 2 rears and 1 front respectively.

From Michelin: "The MICHELIN Power Slick EVO is intended for the track and is ideal for weekend racer. Easy to handle, it features MICHELIN Adaptive Casing Technology (ACT) and a new highly versatile rubber compound that avoids having to make difficult tire choices related to weather and track conditions."

The price is for ONE FRONT AND TWO REARS Michelin Power Slick EVO motorcycle tires. These are RACE SLICK - NOT DOT tires. I will do local pick up or ship. Buyer pays shipping. For reference, my shipping cost when I purchased them was $75.00.

There is NO compound selection with the Power Slick Evo's.

The size for this auction is (1 Each) 120/70-17 + (2 Each) 200/55-17. Three tires total, 2 rear, 1 front.

Attached Files:

2. Trinbago30

Trinbago30 Active Member

I'm interested txt/contact at Three Zero One 5 Two three 68SixNine. Thx.

3. Dru191

Dru191 Member

Text sent.

4. Dru191

Dru191 Member

Tires are Sold!