1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michelin Man!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by TONY #20, Aug 11, 2000.

1. TONY #20

TONY #20 Well-Known Member

I hate to be the one to announce this, but Buff with Buzz's Psycle had a stroke on Monday, August 7th. He is expected to make a strong recovery, however he may be in the hospital another 21 days. Let's keep him in our prayers for a speedy recovery. Hope to see him trackside soon.

Amy & Tony Dunham #20

2. CharlieM#90

CharlieM#90 Well-Known Member

Any more details? What Hospital? How serious? Can he take visitors?

Charlie Mc #90

3. TONY #20

TONY #20 Well-Known Member

He is in Guntherville, AL. he was visiting his parents. I am not to sure on the Hospital name, but I will talk to Jason on Sunday and get more details. The doctors expect a full recovery, he is going to do it very slowly. I will post more information as I get it.

Amy Dunham

4. Ro Lynn Chicane

Ro Lynn Chicane can't make up her mind.

Fuzzy317 and I sent our card to this address:

Steve Buffington
    c/o Marshall Medical Center North
    8000 Al Highway 69
    Guntersville, AL 35976-7140

I never got a room number, but the phone number for the hospital is 256-571-8000. This is the main line, not a patient information line.

5. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

spent the evening with him yesterday, he's doing quite well, hopes to be in VA

6. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

oops, rest of the story....

out of hospital and he sends a message to all...

The reports of my demise are greatly exagerated....
    m. twain

7. Janie McCommons

Janie McCommons Well-Known Member

Hey ATSPEED! While you're a'prayin' for Buff (he has our prayers,too, by the way, and we're so glad to hear that he's in better shape than we first thought!) how 'bout prayin' for my angry kidney stone that hit me in Savannah (after three days in the hospital, it still won't vacate) AND my gall bladder, which will be removed the week after Talladega. Yes, I planned it that way...can't miss a race! Yes, I'm falling apart! If you'll put in a good word, I sure would appreciate it! Hello to Nisha!