1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Dunlop returns to Tyco BMW

Discussion in 'General' started by stk0308, Jan 24, 2019.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

K51000 likes this.
  2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I remember how he won right after Robert passed. Only Michael knows what to do.

rcarson15 and ZimZam like this.
  3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I can't watch that race, especially the end, without the onion ninjas sneaking into my house.

K51000 and Steeltoe like this.
  4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I would donate to a gofundme to keep him off a bike so he can retire.

I'm over it.

5. Just the way they are wired, there’s no changing it. No different than Simon Andrews, Hutchy, etc. just a different way of thinking and they know the risks better than anyone.

BC likes this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Some people tried to stop him at the NW200 that time. It didn't work.

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. I remember telling Shaun from here on the BBS to walk away and that he had already done what he needed to, his names were in the books and that coming back would be a mistake.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

10. He was wired different for different reasons I think. He never should’ve been allowed on a track at the end. He was refused a TT entry and for good reason. Wasn’t just his body he’d messed up over the years but his brain was worse. Damn shame as he had a lot of talent. Still remember when he came over and rode TJ’s bike in a wera race, he was damn fast back in the day.

11. I think from Dunlop we will see one extreme or the other. Either he’s going to ride to the edge and beyond or be back in 5th or 6th (which is like a major loss for a guy of his talent). That’s all that family knows, that’s their life. Would be like me getting hurt and not wanting to play with my kids outside I’d imagine.

12. six6two

six6two AWD

How about.. instead... you just STFU.

He will retire if and when he wants.

Don’t like it? Change the channel and still.. STFU. It is literally that simple!!!

Don’t ruin something for everyone because you simply cannot understand it.

13. six6two

six6two AWD

McGuinnes was going pretty good when the throttle stuck and drove him straight through a fence. He left a piece of tibia on the road. That was not a neutral. I’m terrified for Lee and Hutchy......

14. They aren’t running the kit ecu, they are running the BSB motec unit with more features activated.

15. mgiossi

mgiossi Well-Known Member

I really feel for michael. I can't imagine being in that family and having that life. They all have racing in the blood and it has cost them ALL there lives. Micheal is arguably the best and most talented of the family. He has the potential to break joeys record and more. He also the last one left. God forbid if something happens to him it will be the end of a racing dynasty that we may never see again. Its a rock and a hard place. Personally i am so happy to see him going back out. But if we loose him i will be devastated.......