1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metrakit gp50

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Ricky T, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Metrakit gp50

If you like the idea of a minigp bike for a quarter of the price of an ohvale, scoop this training tool. Slightly longer and taller than the ohvale. starts up, idles and shifts well. Fresh clutch pads. setup for GP shift. Front brake will need some love/bleeding. A little rough around the edges in regard to paint chipping due to age, found it in a crusty old workshop. Will come with a set of kenda takeoffs. 12 inch wheels. Tires on it are very old, front leaks air, rear holds air currently. Has all the bodywork mostly intact, upper, lower, front fender, rear fender, tail section and tank cover. could use some fiberglass touch up but over all solid and they are sanded to be painted. Can text you pics.

$1800 obo
    Charleston, SC

Attached Files:

2. Ricky T

Ricky T Well-Known Member

Next to my 150r for size comparison.

Attached Files:

3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I have this bike now and I am considering selling it. Description above is still pretty accurate, except we put the Kenda take offs on it so my oldest could run circle drills in the cul-de-sac. Can text video of it running, bodywork pics, etc. Somewhat open to trades as well. Bike is located in North Metro Atlanta area.

4. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

Hello,

I am sort of interested in this, as I just picked up a metrakit GP50 myself. Can you PM me your information and I can contact you

5. Inquizid

PM Sent

6. Inquizid