1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#metoo hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A goodly portion of the U.S. Senate would have you believe that any claim of sexual malfeasance lodged by a woman against a man in a position of power must be deemed credible, even if that woman is obviously a partisan hack spouting a vitriolic diatribe of dubious provenance. By all means, bring on the evidence! (Sorry. I couldn't help myself.)

gixxerreese likes this.
  4. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I swear you wrote what I was thinking, but didn't give a big enough sh*t to type it out. Thank you. :D

5. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Women must be believed doesn’t matter what evidence as long as they say they have evidence.

6. SnacktimeKC

I just found it funny that a 20yo “writer” for the gateway pundit thought he could pull one over on Robert Muller.

7. nigel smith

Nothing venture, nothing gain. After all, although I consider myself to be a man of reasonable intelligence, the Russians were able to trick me into voting for Trump.

8. SnacktimeKC

I’m guessing you call CNN fake news but you’re OK with a kid trying to frame Robert Mueller?

9. nigel smith

I hold Mr. Mueller's accusers in the same high regard as Mr. Kavanaugh's. Your guesses about me are ill informed.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

turtlecreek likes this.
  11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Truth is both Red's and Blue's have their fair share of radical nut jobs. When one or two wack jobs go off the reservation they get the righteous finger of condemnation pointed at them (rightfully so) as in the case of the recent bomber and the Mueller thing. When similar weirdos go beserk like in the case of Kavanauh's case or Antifa they get held up by most of the media as having important issues that must be addressed.
    Try this, just for laughs. Draw a bell shaped curve of both the Conservative and the Liberal groups just out of your imagination. How big is the tail end of the curve (where the wackos live) for each of the groups? Report back with your results. :rolleyes:

turtlecreek likes this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This is an undeniable fact.

cav115 likes this.
  13. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Weird. When I moved from Michigan to Memphis I never heard the N word used by more white people in my life.

14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Mine was shaped like a penis. Is that bad?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Given how shitty a job the kid did at it I find it hilarious.

Granted I don't know why people believe those fictional click bait sites anyway.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

He probably just exchanged one kind of drama for another.....Probably not an issue in Dubai not sure about India though.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I just got done with the seasonal round of investor annual meetings and you can see the fallout there, too. North of 90% are men, and some of them I have known for 20 years. You see one another at these conferences once a year, and you greet them with a handshake and an airkiss on the cheek, great to see you, how are things, etc. I didn't register it at first, but the penny dropped later on. Whereas before it was mutual, this year almost all of them waited for me to lean in. Weird, and sad.

20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

brex likes this.