1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#metoo hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Is he wrong thoUgh?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes on quite a bit of it :D

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I could be but his own actions, writing, and quotes paint a pretty clear picture to me.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:There is no doubt about it. You are definitely nuts. But I doubt that you are any more nuts than the majority of people on here.:D

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Watching this Kavanaugh witch hunt shows how ridiculous some of this is. As one prosecutor puts it, "It takes two to tango." There is a huge difference between a victim being raped in a stairwell or any other place out of the blue and some chick who got groped at a frat party. Yes, it's wrong and there should be repercussions but there seems to a be a disconnect with teaching people, young women, not to put themselves in vulnerable situations.

If you go traipsing down MLK blvd anywhere in the USA flashing your jewelry and stumbling drunk is it fair to get mad when your ass gets mugged?

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Interesting that broke, down on their luck dudes that have no money that can be fleeced never seem to be the target of any sorts of accusations.

[​IMG]

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Well to be fair, Salem had better evidence.

Spang308 likes this.
  8. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

It's a new phenomenon that the rich and famous are not immune to the accusations and repercussions, but the broke bums assaulting and raping are accused, arrested and sentenced daily.

Steeltoe likes this.
  9. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

On accusations from 35 years ago or current, recent events? Situations being "equal" and all, for fairness and justice of course.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Was it this thread, or this beeb, that someone pointed out the the #metoo movement, is really pound me too?

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

never seen that but :crackup:

SGVRider likes this.
  13. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

14. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

When are we going to see anything else about Cory Booker's allegations of sexual misconduct? Ohhhhh, that's right, already forgotten by the MSM.

15. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

16. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

They all moved to NH and Vermont cause its cheaper.
    And younger voters that ARE still liberal progressive SJWs are on reddit, not bostonherald.com

17. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

Its weird. I always thought of Boston the same way, but traveling there for work, its full of some extremely conservative and borderline racist people. I'm not shitting on Boston as a whole, but it was eye opening.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Large northern cities, in my experience, are considerably more racist than the south.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Doesn't fit the narrative....like so much other liberal tripe.

Kind of makes you wonder, should the conservatives hold these Dems to the same standard and try and burn them at the stake too, or should they try to set the better example and act accordingly?

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned