1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Media pass?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 14, 2021.

1. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

So, we have a friend that is getting into photography. Can he come watch a race and pay for a media/whatever wera calls it pass to get the good spots on a track to take pictures? How does that work?

He's not wanting to sell or give his product away. He wants to come take pictures of our son,and just get practice at taking some good quality shots.

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Which track?

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Probably Nelson and maybe pirc

4. noles19

Oh okay, if this was about cmp I was going to say he may not want to be out there with the wildlife

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Have him email me and I'll pass it on to the boss - have him add in what if any trackside experience he has.

6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Fireants are the debil Bobby Bouche!

7. noles19

Talking more about the snakes:crackup:

8. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Interesting.....I've never noticed snakes at CMP before.

9. noles19

They aren't in the paddock but they are where the photographers shoot from, turn 5 to turn 8. There is a lake at cmp in the woods by the concession stand and a creek that runs from 5 to 8. The lake is full of moccasins and there's been a few pictures of copper heads on track last year when they were moving stuff around by the lake area.
    But a good rule of thumb is to be careful around tire walls at cmp or Roebling..