1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Measurments for custom suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Sleddriver, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Sleddriver

Sleddriver Member

I'm having a custom suit made by AGV. They sent me a spreadsheet with about 25 different measurements that need to be taken. Does anyone know of a place in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area that does measurements? I asked a local seamstress and her eyes glazed over when she saw the spreadsheet.

Thanks

2. SirBonus

SirBonus Well-Known Member

I would go to a tuxedo rental shop and have them do it.

3. Sleddriver

Sleddriver Member

Not a bad idea.

4. Phl218

Phl218 .

girlfriend / wife / mother?

not sure how tight you are with your bro's

5. Suzuka_joe

Suzuka_joe Well-Known Member

i just wouldn't go AGV.. half the local guys here moved onto something else because the owner isn't that involved in the sport and they're based in texas now. I spoke with him once and he never called me back

6. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

AGV was an abortion on a previous attempt with them. Just my experience, good luck.....

7. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

Before you go all in on AGV, give Daniel at OneX a call or email. About 25 measurements that my wife was able to do for a suit that turned out great. Their series sponsorship says a lot about their commitment to WERA, too.

Philip Mirgliotta likes this.
  8. Rugbydad

Rugbydad Tiny Member

Bison Track just did my custom suit. $1300. I did the measurements with my wife with assistance via zoom chat with their design manager. I tried them out with gloves last year and really like their quality. Www.bisontrack.com

9. Adam H

Adam H Active Member

Thank you, I had not known about ONeX before. Any idea how they compare to Bison track suits? I'm saving up to invest in a custom suit for my next one.

10. Philip Mirgliotta

Philip Mirgliotta Well-Known Member

OneX really is a great way to go. Personally I have used other custom suit builders in the past, and will never look back.

11. Gofastdontcrash

Gofastdontcrash Active Member

David Roy is doing the AGV suits and he’s definitely involved in the sport. Sells Dunlop tires, trackside support and works with some kids in MotoAmerica.

to the op, anyone can take the measurements and if you contact David he can
    Probably set up a FaceTime to walk you through it