1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark151/ Below Deck

Discussion in 'General' started by ts199, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Some of you guys I think are determined to hate any HD experience you have. I literally, just yesterday, got back from a 1000k+ mile trip down to the lake of the Ozarks. Rode 85-90 the whole way. Nothing broke, nothing leaked, it was more than fast enough for that job, and I don't know what you guys a riding but my brakes worked great. Had a T-Bag brand system for my clothes and shit, one saddlebag filled with rain gear and other environmental what have you's, and the other with other things that I need to be able to get at quickly.

And my shit ain't new either, it's a 2000. I LOVE it. I'm not seeking validation from you guys, I just really think you're missing out and I'm trying to help. 100% serious.

PMooney Jr. likes this.
  2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Another interesting day in yachting. Owners fired the captain today while he's on vacation. I drove him to the airport yesterday. New captain on Monday. On a plus side we are definitely going to the Med in March

3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Appreciate the input. Different strokes.
    I did like my buddy's Sportster. Not fast enough to have to steer it. :D
    He put a 1200 kit on it later, I didn't ride that one...narrow drag bars.

4. Scotty87

Different stokes no doubt.

You guys are just gonna love the latest project when it's done.... high comp 1250 kitted sporty..... hardtail with ape hangers. :D

Old school 70s thing. Just for fun. We'll see lol.

Sprinky likes this.
  5. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

If I take this literally than you just had a hell of a trip. A million miles is impressive. :bow:

6. Captain Morgan

I like v-twins. Never have rode a harley so can't knock them. But ape hangers have to be the most useless idiotic idea ever in the history of motorcycles. Saw an idiot this morning, alternating hands because who the hell wants to drive down the road reaching for the stars? He looked really comfortable:crackup: For what, to look like a badass that can ride a motorcycle with his hands above his head like a monkey???? Sorry, meant an ape.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Capt Lee?

8. Scotty87

Lol. You know what I meant.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You're gonna say this and not give steeltoe pics?
    Imma satellite phone gps a map and lower a crate full o whupass!

metricdevilmoto likes this.
  10. Captain Morgan

You guys got to start getting your own pics, she's a 22 year old blond hair brown eyed aussie girl. I only saw 1/2 the tattoo. If she's in a skimpy bikini I'll see the rest.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I bet you rode right past my house!

12. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

All jokes aside, you're making me want a cruiser.

13. Scotty87

Where you at?

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Jefferson City

15. Scotty87

Holy shit, sure did. Actually stopped there on the way down to dry out after getting caught out by the rain. Post office bar, I think? Some shot like that. Absolutely stunningly hot brunette bartender. Looked like a slightly older Selena Gomez.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Someone give me this fool's coordinates. Him and his boat bout to go the way of The Minnow.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

The Post Office is in Fulton, about 25 miles north of here. Jefferson City is where you crossed the Missouri River.

18. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'd rather ride my Harley than be a slow rider on a sportbike. :Poke::moon::D

19. Scotty87

Ah. Gotcha.

20. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

@Steeltoe Just go to any of the Ft. Lauderdale Yachtie hangouts. Waxy O'connor's on 17th street for example. Various other dive bars within scooter distance of the intracoastal. If you come down, I'll show you around...for research purposes only, of course.

Steeltoe likes this.