1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark151/ Below Deck

Discussion in 'General' started by ts199, Sep 19, 2017.

1. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

I too got sucked in to that show. cool to hear from Mark that it actually is kinda like the show.

2. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

No eff'n way! I would give my left nut just to see a sealion paraglide, let alone do it with them!

Funkm05 and TurboBlew like this.
  3. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

You should see him snorkel and feed fish to the geese. :D

4. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

Get to of have to, never understood with all the cool bikes available why someone would buy an overweight, underpowered motorcycle.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Mark151, contaminating a gene pool near you soon! :D

6. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Guess non of you are gonna mention "Hung out for a week with a girl on Impanima "....

Was it a "Girl from Impaema"??

7. fastfreddie

Or was it Ipanema?

Sabre699 and Britt like this.
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Fixerated

9. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Ya know, I'm not sure. I think Mediterranean.
    It's all crystal clear water so I wouldn't know the difference. I turned the sound down pretty low after awhile and was just watching to look at the plastic women.

10. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

'Cause it's kinda like dancing with a fat girl, it's a lot of fun, you just don't want anyone seeing you do it.

11. fastfreddie

Most of the HD riders have fat girls and, like when they get on a sportbike, they have no idea what to do with a real spinner. :D

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fat girls are like scooters. They're fun to ride until your friends catch you on one.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

What's the average 320 lb Harley guy supposed to ride.....an R6:Poke:

14. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Keep up with the Harley bashing. Take a little heat off me!!! Yes, I did spell Ipanema wrong. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll try harder. And yes the girl was from Ipanema. I have 3 friends married to Brazilian girls. As soon as they found out I was going, they called their single friends. Had a really nice beautiful girl as my tour guide for the week. Although she didn't speak much English and I spoke no Portuguese we made it work.

Seems hard and way to much effort to post up pics here now. For you guys that think I'm Captain Ron. Look up Yacht Amarula Sun, that was my last boat. 164' trinity/ 32' tender/ 18' inflatable/ 4 jet skis/ a jet lev/ 2 fly board set ups/ big slide/ dive compressor/ 8 full sets of gear/ 4 sea bobs/ paddleboards kayaks ect. When the boat was bought there was a million dollar 2 person submarine on the back. We leased it out because the owner didn't want a submarine pilot on the boat full time. I might be a little crazy but I take cooking seriously. No pics or info on the boat I'm currently on out of respect for the owners privacy. Keep up with the Harley bashing!!!

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

16. fastfreddie

I feelin' a bit weak. You'll need to post pics of your gourmet creations to rejuvenate and invigorate my appetite for spite. :D

17. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I can put in a good word with the brokers if any of you guys are interested?? Winter rate 230,000 a week plus expenses. Expenses are food, alcohol, fuel, dock/ mooring fees and gratuity. Usually adds up to around 80-100 grand for that, and your set. It took me a lot of years to get used to the fact that people will drop 350 g's for a week vacation. So many more things where that money could help.

18. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

My client list has the pockets for it. Some of them in the defense industry, probably know Mr. F.

19. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

20. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member