1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mark your calendars - Ride 3

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Sep 10, 2018.

1. tecknojoe likes this.
  2. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Well, you are a kid waiting on Christmas ...

:D

Gorilla George and Sabre699 like this.
  4. You should just be glad they haven’t released a new NBA Jams for the PS4. :D

ekraft84 likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

oh boy, a new video game! That's more exciting than BNGs on the Honda Rebel!

rd400racer likes this.
  6. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

7. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Damn, doesn't look like it's coming out in 4k for the xbox.

8. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

I have been wanting this as well.

9. tecknojoe

badmoon692008, Senna and Phl218 like this.
  10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Will the come out before or after race 2 in Qatar?

scottn, badmoon692008, vfrket and 5 others like this.
  11. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

The Snake and Laguna make this a definite buy for me. Ride 2 was solid, if a little soulless.

Would like to see the Forza dev team take a crack at a bike game. Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 4 are masterpieces. With most millenials struggling to afford even a Mustang GT these days, maybe some of the younger car guys will take a closer look at bikes as a more affordable, and more fun, alternative.

Phl218 likes this.
  12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I was hoping to see some new American tracks so adding Laguna and Daytona are welcome. I agree with you on the soulless part. Ride is technically the best motorcycle game I have seen, but it is lacking something. Maybe there just need to be more exciting goals.
    Will be keeping any eye out for PS store specials on the game.

13. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I hear that they added WSBK race 2 from Qatar as a bonus .

BigBird, Wheel Bearing and Phl218 like this.
  14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

The online racing can be a pretty great aspect of Forza and I haven't found that to be the case in Ride. Actually, GTA V had a kickass online racing scene, too.

It's kind of a niche in motorsports, so studios are reluctant to sink a bunch of money into a motorcycle racing game to make it kickass.

Gran Turismo is more likely to add bikes to their games, they did make Tourist Trophy, after all.

15. tecknojoe

The online racing is fun but there's never anyone on it. There would be only 1 or 2 rooms of people, with like 4 players in there. I think it's just not popular enough of a game

BigBird likes this.
  16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Yeah, back when I first bought the game (last winter), there were actually people on and I had some fun time racing others online. I went on last week and there was nobody.

17. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

I still put Tourist Trophy at the top of that list.

I have Ride & Ride2 and agree that the games are a bit soulless. It's fun to have a moto racing game that has street bikes, but at the same time it gets a bit stale and the lack of online players just makes it worse. It's a good bargain game (when it goes on sale), but I'm not paying $60 for it. I will pay $60 for Battlefield V though. :)

[​IMG]

18. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

19. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I hear they are including racing scenarios in the game. The only one leaked is the WSBK Qatar race 2.