1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marc Marquez making life interesting

Discussion in 'General' started by stk0308, Feb 20, 2014.

1. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

2. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

Geez, finally we'll see someone else on the top of the timesheets :rolleyes:
    As shitty as that may be, I expect we'll see him ride top-5 through that injury, no question..

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pedrosa bricked his capris.

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Ooh, they should put Nicky on that bike!

5. Why, for 2 rounds of testing so MM can have it back for the first race and NH gets no test time on his bike?

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, Hayden on that bike for a test, that'll show them!

"Well, if it was my bike I'd put Hayes on it!" Dee dee dee.

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Some of y'alls sarcasm detectors are broken....

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Screw you, Powder!

9. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

Good god. Dirtbikes and roadracers have not seemed to mix well lately.

10. That is what i was thinking. Rossi and Hayden have been hurt on them in recent years also. They always say it was a training incident, but they dont give details. Were they jumping? If so, i dont see the sense in that. If they were just riding, like on an oval or trails or something, sure. But i dont see why roadracers need to be going over big jumps.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

The article says dirt track crash, not mx track. RRW article says the same so there may not have been any jumps involved.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Meh! Dirty bikes are no more dangerous than household appliances. When I was a kid, I broke my leg jumping off a washing machine. Technically, there was more jumps involved with that than Marquez's injury.

13. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

Basically every form of training I can think of could result in an injury like that. Nothing is safe and there's always freak accidents.

14. Was the floor on fire? Or were you trying to dodge the alligators? :D

That is what me and my sister used to do. We would jump from chair to table to couch to chair......trying to avoid the burning floor and alligators. :D

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nah man, my Dad was pissed about my jumping off the roof with the umbrella as a parachute (and running a steel rod through my hand on landing because the parachute "failed") so it was the obvious thing to do.

So, add umbrellas and roofs as dangerous as dirty bikes!

16. It is amazing we arent dead with all the shit we did as kids. :D

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap. My dad got me a dirty bike soon after because it was safer than the stupid I'd been doing up until that point. :D

18. I'm having a bad day, cut me some slack.

19. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Lol!

Glad it's not too bad...the rest of the field had hope for a minute

20. I wish my dad would have bought me a bike back then. My dad put me in Boxing lessons instead. Would give anything to be able to go back and get into motorcycles when i was little.