1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mans vacations??

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Aug 17, 2021.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Have another drink, the buzz will come back.

rd400racer likes this.
  2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Ok, going to have a rum and coke. Normal life conditions.

3. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

I'm 45. Me and a few buddys go dirt biking in WV for a week once or twice a year. We've been doing that trip for 11 years. We also go north snowmobiling around six times a year. Those trips are usually between three and six days long. There's four of us that go. Two have kids. Three of us are always really pumped to get away. The fourth guy destroys all his shit and then doesn't really fix or maintain it after, so preparing for a trip is a shit show for him. We also drag him up a ton of difficult single track, which sometimes gets him pretty irate. I figure he'll drop out first. He's not coming to WV with us next month. Maybe at some point his spot gets filled by someone else. That's ok. The rest of us are hoping to be able to ride dirt bikes for at least another ten good years. We took yesterday off to ride and grab lunch.
    Those trips and a bit of solo winter hiking are what keep me going. I look forward to them, and then think about all the fun we had after. There's always something to look forward to.

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

OK had my rum and coke and smokey bones bbq, Forgot how awesome ribs are Memphis style, nice to have American bbq. Going to a bbq tonight with my buddies who bailed out of the trip. Have a strong suspicion after a couple of beers knowing me and my buddy have the spot locked will ask to come. But like fishing alone or with one friend on a kayak

motoracer1100 likes this.