1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manhunt for man wanted for killing 6

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by metricdevilmoto, Dec 16, 2014.

1. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I guess it's of particular interest to me because all this is going on right around where my shop is. Saw a lot of cruisers and other police activity in the area on my way in.

I think one of the points worth noting (according to the news story) is that ...

Full story here:

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/27628094/person-found-shot-inside-lansdale-home

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Stay safe

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Looks like Woogie, he'd be easy to remember.

4. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

5. metricdevilmoto

The plot thickens.

http://6abc.com/436923/

Edit: Same link as above. Definitely some conflicting information being given.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Like?

7. metricdevilmoto

Regarding the attempted carjacking in Doylestown and they guy with the CCP firing at him.

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

What? His car and phone were found near his house and it took 2 days to find his body 200 yards from his house? I guess dogs aren't too effective? That seems strange to me..

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's entirely possible that he has been running all over the place and returned home at the end of the episode.

10. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I'm beginning to think the guy was found dead since there are 3 links in this one thread that says he was....:D I wonder if he was found near his house..LOL

12. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

He's not dead until Fox news says he's dead.;):D

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Ummm, you'd probably be surprised if you saw them at work regularly. But before I throw their effectiveness under the bus, depending on weather (ie. rain) they could very well be useless.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Damn straight! I want a fair and balanced story about finding the dead body...:D

15. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck