1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mail you senator or Rep. IMMEDIATELY

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ZebProctor1, Jun 26, 2003.

1. ZebProctor1

ZebProctor1 Well-Known Member

not that I am aware of, I am not an in payroll so I don't know the details, I just know if we have something we have to stay late and support, I get time and a half for every minute over 40 hours, and night differential if it's after 9, and sunday differential on sunday, same for holidays.....

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

so you say you are punching a clock as a salaried employee?

3. ZebProctor1

no, but when I fill out my timesheet, I must account for every hour, say I work 7 on mon, I have to work 1 over some other day, and if I don't get 40 in, I have to fill in 1 hour of leave or LWOP (leave without pay), where i will recieve a check minus 1 hour of pay.........

4. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

So how do you account for BBS time? Administrative work? :D

5. ZebProctor1

more like BS time...

6. TSC_113

TSC_113 Look At me!!!

You have an entry on your time sheet for B.S. time. That's what i call forward thinking.

Place I used to work at years ago had a code for administrative duties. I always used this for washroom breaks etc.... :D

7. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

That is messed up. My company's policy(not sure of actual law on this in TN) is if you are salaried and you work at least one hour in a week you get 40 hours of pay for the week. Now of course you won't last long in said job if you work one hour actually you won't last long if you work less than 40 very often. :eek:

Some of us put time in and out. I don't, I just put hours for the day unless I'm on a contract that wants documentation. Getting ready to start one of those. :)

8. ZebProctor1

but if you take leave you have to account for that right?