1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LWT team for Barber (and beyond?)

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mmfoor, May 21, 2010.

1. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I do

2. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i have a quick change std/gp shifter somewhere. takes about 5 sec to swap it over. if you need it, i'll try to find it. of course it wont work with a quickshifter....

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You got some spare talent laying aournd....I'm gonna guess I only have about 20 minutes worth. I'm still not sure I can do an hour on a bike.

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

If we all make it we're looking at 45 min stints.

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

That would be great if you can find it and much appreciated!

6. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

When I raced with Deal's Gap back in 02/03 we usually were on the bike for 1 hour to 1:10 sessions until the fuel light came on...

7. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

if you boys would change your panties to boxers, you'll be fine with the long stints. the first 30 min of any stint is the toughest. once you're past that, you can ride all day it seems. hell, me and parrish did 1:30 stints at jennings gp nose to tail not more than 1 sec apart.

8. Venom51

Here's what I heard....blah....blah...nancy...blah....blah...Parrish has a cute ass....blah...blah

9. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

you may be gay kenny. just sayin'.

10. Venom51

It's not Thursday.

11. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Good thing Robin doesn't troll the BBS!

You should get out to Barber next weekend, hang w/the kewl ROGUEsters, and have a spin on the SV (which stands for sexy victor). Plus you can annoy Josh while he's mounting stuff.

Keep working Charlie for the crew chief gig. Just think of the exposure!!!:D

12. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Looking for some brake lines for the front. And you boys know the SV is butt ugly; I have no plans to paint it, but you are welcome too (but why?).

Looking into team shirts as soon as a name is annointed. Also trophies for quickest lap and slowest lap!

13. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Got some disheartening news today from one of my employers that bottom line will have me performing Full Monty instead of being at Barber. The musical director at the theater where I perform, contract musicians, and sometimes act as Musical Director has ordained that there will be no substitute players for our fall show, Full Monty. I had fully expected, at the least, to be excused from the Saturday rehearsals and head back for Sunday's. But this was squashed this morning by an email.
    This endurance is a dream effort for me, but I cannot ignore the income much less the possible loss of the job completely. I understand where he is coming from, as Full Monty is a bitch on drumset with screaming jazz, funk, rock, blues and other styles all contained within. The book is a bitch to read so it is a really hard show for a sub to play.
    I may look into the GNF round, which has no such conflict but which is a 6 hour I believe. I am not sure it can be entered without doing a previous round, but I'll check it out.
    I truly apologize to anyone whose hopes I have squashed. Trust me, I feel terrible in losing this opportunity. The stars had almost aligned.
    Hopefully we can make it happen at a later date.

14. Venom51

Can't let play get in the way of making money. There will be more Endurance races to enter.

15. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Sorry to hear about this turn of events Morris. We were really looking forward to pitting next to you guys and having a great time. :(

16. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Please delete!

Mods, please delete this thread as my plans did not work out. Thanks!