1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loudon NH aug 14th, 15th

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by burnham, Jul 17, 2010.

1. burnham

burnham Well-Known Member

Boston Moto is putting on a couple weekend days, something that never happens at NHMS. So get your ass up there. I'll be the sweaty fuck on the blue and white aprilia.

http://www.bostonmoto.com/track-days/

2. eboos

eboos Slowski

This is something that will very likely never be available again, so this is pretty much a once in a lifetime chance.

Hell, just hanging out in the garages Saturday night will make the trip worth it.

3. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Props for BostonMoto! Sign up fellas and enjoy for once the luxury of not
    having to call in at work this summer.

I'm going!

4. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

the Doug Polen 1-on-1 school will be there as well. already left a voicemail to regsiter

5. CBR929RE

CBR929RE Member

I'm gonna miss the chance to pass you with Polen towing you. dammit. stupid ass work that weekend.

6. Nafterclifen

Nafterclifen Well-Known Member

Does anyone know why in the hell Loudon is so expensive? I thought the weekdays were offensive until I saw this!

7. r6rammy

r6rammy Well-Known Member

registered for both days, moved from TX to boston now. C ya folks there. I'm on a 08 black R6 w/black rims/yellow rim stripe

8. expat

expat Active Member

Loudon is rough and bumpy but a lot of fun!
    Hope to catch up with you, I am on vacation but there will be a lot of good guys in attendance!!

9. r6rammy

r6rammy Well-Known Member

is there any suspension guys at the track?

10. expat

expat Active Member

There will be a bunch of LRRS racers there who can help with settings