1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The genius was in the tire selection.

Could the light be off the airbags?:D

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

You haven't seen his butler hovering around him every second in the garage? O, you don't have the video pass. :p. Jorge has had an Uccio for a long while now. I told you he's beating that poor guy.

3. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

In fairness to Bowling Bau, Marquez has almost as lengthy a rap sheet when it comes to victimizing riders. Only reason Maniac doesn't use riders as curbing as often now is that the majority of the field is usually behind him. I knew with Marquez down in the pack someone was going to get raped.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's true. How many times did he punt poor Pol Esparagus those last two years in Moto2? I think he even did it twice in one race!

5. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

What was the helmet issue?

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Marc thinks racing is a contact sport. Only difference between him and Bautista is that when Marc smashes into you it's usually a) on his way to victory and b) he usually doesn't take himself out, only the other dude. Poor Batty usually takes people out fighting for 6th - 10th and ruins his own race as well. If you're down in the doldrums and you know Marc is behind you, you should pucker your anus ahead of time.

7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Interior foam came loose and was obstructing his vision.

8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The lining moved and obscured his vision.

9. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Pedrosa is making way for Stoner to announce his comeback!!

Great race, I loved seeing how much quicker JL was in corner speed to Dovi; sometimes as much as 11kph..

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

i have to unsubscribe or send motogp emails elsewhere. I always use no spoiler, but then they send me an email with the winner.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

But that Duc is a BEAST in a straight line. There was one graphic that showed both of their speed's as they went down the front straight. Dovi hit something in the 350's, Jorge was a good 20-30 kph slower.

12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I feel sorry for Dani. That's just shit luck.

I realize he's not, but It would be pretty amazing if Stoner were to come back now given that the Ducs are starting to get back on track. EVen if only for a guest appearance.

13. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

From the graphic I saw, Marquez was the fastest of the top five, with no draft to help either.

14. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I also saw 355 kph on the telemetry of Dovi's bike, but I don't know how accurate these are, or maybe that was with Lorenzo's draft. I think officially, Marquez had the higher top speed.

15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Telemetry is typically a bit generous.

Per official results from MotoGP.com MM93 was top with 350.5.

Oh, and what a race......certainly seems to help reinforce the belief that this will be one of the most interesting and hard-fought seasons in a long time.

16. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Who preps helmets??? You put the thing on.... If it needs prepping that might be a sign you're wearing a shitty lid! Lol

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, I've spent hours getting a helmet right. Are you saying you just throw your lid on without cleaning it, waxing it, cleaning the vents with an extra soft tooth brush, putting on tear offs, taping the ends of the tear offs with different colored tape, cleaning the interior. . . DUDE!!!!

18. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Well, there was that one time I spent about 15 minutes knocking all the ants out of my Bell helmet at summit in 2011, only to have a few on the inside of the visor down the front straight. I can relate :crackup:

19. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Lol!!! I know....not very professional....

20. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Ok sorry for he rant.... Just watched the Moto2 race on Fox Sports. Not only did they show the most visually stunning race of the year in shitty SD but they cut to commercial, on a tape delayed race, halfway through the last lap. Then when returned to the race they showed the winner pulling in Parc Ferme. WTF?!?!!? I'm mean it's like they're actively trying to drive viewers away. Maybe they want to be able to justify no longer covering the races. I honk I might cancel those channels and get the video pass. Beyond stupid.....