1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail, Qatar | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

But he'd come up with some insane rant about his helmet being made of cheese and the fans throwing those babybel mini cheese snacks at him.

2. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I'm just quoting this because she is worthy of multiple posts with pictures...

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. charles

charles The Transporter

Yes…yes indeed.

5. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

no talk of joker taking out the bowling ball? i think he might get a point for that one

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The ball got in the way of the pin...

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Speaking of Stacey, since Rossi's Ducati was no worse than his, I'm sure Dovi's must be better. :D

9. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Damn, that sucks for him.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Pedrosa sounds like a copout now that his teammate is wooping the tar out of him. Not saying he's making it up at all just that it's a common enough problem no reason to hide it. Casey, Spies, Crutchlow, Bradl and countless others all dealt with it.

11. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Ha I noticed her at exactly 5:07 of the replay video and made note of it just for this place. Now everyone has two things to thank Smith for. The girl and causing Marquez to run wide. See all we need is for no Hondas to have an amazing GP race

Anyone know if Italy is still attached to the mainland or did it collapse into the sea. Ferarri gets an inconceivable victory in F1 and 3 Italians on the podium with 2 on Ducatis in GP. That country is going to be even more inefficient than normal this next week

12. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Quoted just to prove...

I may be old but I am not dead

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  13. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Was thinking the same thing. His contract is up soon and this is a graceful way to depart GP. Still a decent rider, but didn't live up to his projected potential when he arrived. Too soon for Marquez 2.0 in the Honda seat?

14. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Dani may not be popular, but he's raced hurt enough times that his toughness shouldn't be questioned.

15. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Am I missing something about the umbrella girl? I mean, she's okay but she looks like someone's hot mom.

She's no Amanda Knox....:D

16. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

And she is not the CRUMPET QUEEN dammit....

:down:

17. I was snowboarding today, so just got to watch the race now. HOLY SHIT!:eek::D:crackup::clap::beer: Amazing. My heart rate was close to actual race pace watching that!

On another note, whatever Ducati is paying Gigi, if it's not well into the millions, he's underpaid!!!

BTW, someone said something like "Dovi doesn't have the fire to win," or something like that. IDK, he may not have won he looked to be simmering pretty hot to me!

18. 418

418 Expert #59

You know Crutchlow is gotta be going WTF right now.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Apologies. Damn circuit lights and those orbs got me all twittepated.

20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

No.....shes not the crumpet queen........She is WAY HOTTER than the crumpet queen:Putter: