1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to get involved in endurance racing

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Graham Hall, Apr 6, 2022.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the most expensive part would be the fuel tank fabrication which all teams with a quick fill have to do anyways. I was under the impression lwts could go 4hrs on a set of tires so I wouldnt think a QC setup is a priority.

tjnyzf likes this.
  2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

So apparently I'm showing my age and ignorance. Schedule does not show the hours of the race.

So I assume the 6 to 8 hour races have been pooped canned and replaced with 4?

3. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I dont know the #s on series entries vs track rental fees but the 4hr/2hr share seems to be the best draw. One feeds the other.
    Also I would guess teams wouldnt want a thirsty motor to mess with their pit intervals or strategies.

5. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

6. Michael Hausknecht

Michael Hausknecht Well-Known Member

Just so you know, there are no "classes" with the Endurance Relay so a couple of middle weight twins could be racing directly against a couple 600s or 1000s, and stints are still limited by fuel tank size. And yeah, 2 hours for the little bikes in the morning and 4 hours for everyone else in the afternoon.