1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for TZ250U 3AK Parts

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Nicholas Morrisette, Nov 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey All!

Long time lurker and first time 2-stroke owner (other than an RZ i've been slowing rebuilding). Been collecting / restoring bikes with my Dad for around 8 years now. I'm very excited to finally get my hands on a TZ and its been really fun to restore so far. I bought the 1988 TZ250U Iconic Motorbikes auctioned off a few months ago if anyone saw it.

I'm having trouble finding another set of seals for the front breaks as well as the seals for the rear brake. I'm also trying to find master cylinder components for both front/rear.

Dan from Gecko Motorcycles has been a great help so far and I've been browsing Accu-Products and Speedworks trying to gather what I need. At the end of the day I'm not experienced with GP bikes and I've been pouring over threads writing down as much info as I can. If anyone can point me in the right direction or has some parts they are willing to sell let me know! Any tips, tricks or advice is appreciated, excited to be a member here and get to know everyone! Take care - Nick

2. DBax504

DBax504 Well-Known Member

I have a set of wheels.
    A shop manual.
    A upper fairing and seat fairing.
    And not sure what else. Let me know if any of this interest you.

3. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

The TZ facebook groups are very active and are really the place to locate stuff these days. Good luck with the project!

4. TZmb

TZmb Member

You might try searching or enquiring at North American Two-Strokes- http://www.natsforum.net/
    Lot's of vintage TZ expertise there in (my much preferred) forum format.

5. I will send you a PM, thank you!

6. Awesome thanks for reaching out. I'll be checking that out tonight!

7. I will look into that! Thank you very much, it's really exciting. Can't wait to swing a leg over it in the spring :D

motion likes this.
  8. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

Fondseca in UK. Vince Cundle will have almost everything.

9. Just checked out their eBay page. Found quite a few things I needed. Thank you Rusty!

10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

They are legit. I received an order from them a couple weeks ago. Quick and easy.

11. Just wanted to give a quick thank to you everyone. I went from, "Oh shit, I cant find parts", to, "Oh wow I found all the parts", in one day! You guys rock!

motion likes this.