1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Team - Pittrace (Relay)

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by mpusch, Jul 22, 2022.

1. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Ran this same event last year and had a blast. Have a Daytona 675 and have a PB of 1:52. So...not crazy fast but looking to have a fun time and do what we can!

Patrick Hannigan likes this.
  2. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I cannot race Pitt due to racing my gravel handcycle in Steamboat Springs that weekend. The para team TBEX Racing may be down a man (maybe). The team consists of one able body rider and 3 paras right now. A 4th para is trying to get his license and be ready but he may not be. 4 Dudes on a Twin rider Robby C is our able body rider. Do you know him? He goes by Wol Mart on FB. Both Robby on his SV650 and David Hunt on his RS660 are under 1:50 there.

3. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Hey Joe,

Don't know him personally but have run with N2 for years, so probably been passed by him at least a few times!

To be clear, does TBEX potentially need an extra guy if things don't work out right or the "alternates" might be without a team?

4. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

If the alternate isn't available, they will race with 3 riders. If they want to have a 4th rider than a spot would be open.

mpusch likes this.
  5. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Cool, well if they need someone, I'm interested.

50Joe likes this.
  6. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Still looking for a team! On top of paying my share of costs, have a couple of smaller canopies and a generator to help.

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

They had a Zoom meeting last night that I could not attend. I just messaged the group asking.

mpusch likes this.
  8. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Looks like they have 4 riders. If things change I'll let you know.

9. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Thanks for the attempt!

50Joe likes this.
  10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

OK, so I'm going to organize a team instead. Have two riders so far, looking for at least one more.

50Joe likes this.
  11. Brock Cattanach

Brock Cattanach Well-Known Member

If you're still looking my son Ian may be interested.....he ran a 52 last year on his RS-660.

50Joe and mpusch like this.
  12. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Have a set team at this point! Looking forward to next week.

rcarson15 and 50Joe like this.
  13. dahustler71

dahustler71 Well-Known Member

I’d be interested in the relay race if someone needs an extra.

RyGuy7 likes this.
  14. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

I'm interested in running middleweight relay endurance as well. So that makes 2, can we get 2 more?

mpusch and dahustler71 like this.
  15. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Just a heads up, there aren't any classes in relay, just one big group.

16. RyGuy7

RyGuy7 Well-Known Member

Correction, I am interested in running a relay endurance and I am on a middleweight bike...

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And there is only one relay spot left....

18. dahustler71

dahustler71 Well-Known Member

When does registration open?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

About 30 minutes ago...and the grid is full for the 4 hour at 45 bikes. We are starting a list I believe.