1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Open tracktime on the east Coast, GA to ME

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Michael J, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Michael J

Michael J Trackster and aspiring dirtbiker

[​IMG]
    Michael JTrackster and aspiring dirtbiker
    Any tips for finding kart tracks in your part of the world where i can just show up any given weekend and ride a minibike? Pay to ride, open tracktime?

If yall could just post some of the tracks you know, I can make my own list and contact them for details. Trying to put together a 2 week road trip and in the planning phase.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

When's your road trip dates? That might help.

Most tracks are closed now...but like @SuddenBraking listed...the NJMP kart tracks may be open now. Basically you pay a fee for the day, and it's open track.

4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you could do private rentals at Herrins place during the week...
    VIR has a mini track as well...

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

We ride at Carolina motorsports park once a month if it's above 50 degrees. Vir is down for the year btw

6. Michael J

I really appreciate the feedback. I had overlooked the seasonal complexities of the plan. Our weather here has us riding year round. Yeah with work and planning maybe a better target is for around April?

7. noles19

Where are you from?

8. Michael J

A long way actually. Houston Tx. Home of the Texas Tornado Bootcamp.

9. noles19

The herein compound is really the only track above Florida that can be open any time. Most have specific days, that's what we do at CMP

10. pro69ss

pro69ss Well-Known Member

We are open in Florida. 2 tracks within an hour of Tampa .
    Bushnell and Andersen’s

11. TCC SZ

TCC SZ Active Member

Lamar County Speedway has open practice available most days. You have to share with Kart drivers but it hasn’t ever been a problem for my friends and I when we go.

South East Mini Moto is active on Facebook and is doing trackdays & races every month starting in March!

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

CMP FTW…. Night events too