1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Busted Daytona 675 Front Wheels

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Harsh, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Harsh

Harsh Other Peoples Kids

I understand this might be a shot in the dark, but like the title says I am looking for busted Daytona 675 front wheels. All I really need, want, and care about is the center section where the rotors mount to (see pic).

Ideally I would like to get an 06-08, 09-12, and a 13+ (VIN 564948 and up). Each wheel range, as far as I can tell, has different brake rotor offset.

Game plan: I am in the process of swapping a front end from a 2015/16 bike with the Ohlins and Brembo bits to my 2007 bike and use my stock front wheel. I can't use the Brembo rotors from the donor bike because the rotor offset is not the same. My bike has 14mm of offset and the newer bikes have 0 offset. I have a buddy that is a machinist in the R&D shop at a major vehicle manufacturer. If I can get the center section of the wheels to him, he can then use them to accurately make the appropriate spacers needed to use the better Brembo rotors.

[​IMG]