1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a new trailer

Discussion in 'General' started by Kyle602, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Kyle602

Kyle602 Well-Known Member

Looking for a new trailer, this one has my intrest. http://trailershowroom.com/6X14tal.htm
    Anyone have any experience with this company? Or any suggestions on where to purchase a 6'x14' in the southeast for a reasonable price?
    Thanks

2. MotorSWATCop

MotorSWATCop Former Trackday Turd

I have a 7 X 16 that's wired and has fluorescent lighting; 4 110 outlets; Pit-Bull Trailer Restraint for a 2006-2009 GSX-R 600/750. It has tandem axels and electric brakes. The color is grey and it's a 2008 model. Location is Leeds, AL very close to Barber. It meets all of your criteria and then some...you should buy it $4000.00. [email protected] It's like new.

3. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

^^^
    its a nice trailer

4. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Buying new anything is crazy right now with so many people offloading stuff for pennies on the dollar. Check Craigs list daily.

5. Sleeping Psycho

Sleeping Psycho Well-Known Member

That trailer in Leeds Al sounds like a great opportunity for someone, but if not, I would take a look at the Shadowmaster Trailers out of Bristol, Indiana. I have the 7x16 V-Nose twin axle and its done me well. Whenever I break something on it, I have had nothing but eexcellence from their customer service. Good people/good products.

6. Idsmokeu2

Idsmokeu2 Well-Known Member

I've always had good luck with lawrimore trailers... Based out of Alabama little north west of Birmingham.. Good quality, good prices and will build you something for the same price to your specs..

-Josh