1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Honda Cbr 600 track bike prefer a 2013 or newer

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Darrell jones, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Darrell jones

Darrell jones Well-Known Member

Wanted 2013 or newer cbr 600 track bike or race located in Missouri and Florida

2. Chou

Chou Member

I have two 2015 CBR600RR available to be made into a track bike. Bike 1 in Missouri, Bike 2 in Texas (storage). PM if interested.

Bike 1: $3000
    2015, ~1000 miles, CLEAN title, Tried to fixed but dealer just found out head stem area is damaged from a prior wreck & will need a new frame to replace that small area. Otherwise all parts there for a complete bike. Aftermarket street fairings and bodywork (lights, etc) available separately as I planned to fix & make my street bike.

Bike 2: $2000
    2015, ~2000 miles, essentially parts bike I bought & stole parts off to use on Bike 1. Rolling chassis, engine is good, frame good but no title, no bodywork, front suspension bent/unuseable, front rim cracked.

3. Darrell jones

would like to find a 600 track ready but might consider bike 1 for parts what area of Missouri are you we are a Honda dealer in Columbia Missouri thanks

4. Darrell jones

S
    was wrong bike in Missouri not 2005 it’s 1995

5. Chou

Chou Member

I am in St Louis MO.

6. Chou

Chou Member

Not sure what you mean by this... guessing you replied to a different thread

7. Darrell jones

If you can send some pics of the 2015 cbr 600 in Stlouis would be great [email protected] also in the market for any track bike or race parts that fit 2013 to 2019 thanks

8. Tornado Bait

Tornado Bait CMRA #127

I have two 600RR that were raced in AMA 2012-2014 Daytona Sportbike class, before MotoAmerica, and then continued to club race a few years. If you're dead set on 2013 + they may not be what you're looking for, but both are well equipped including Erion built engines, HRC ECU, Penske shock and Traxxion fork cartridges. All the usual upgrades for a well sorted package. One is 2009 frame and the other is 2012. They are almost set up identical to be "A" & "B" bikes. Also have two sets of OZ forged magnesium wheels. As far as I know everything is interchangeable to the latest model year if you were worried about tech rules and age limits. I'm in KC.

Ethan Wakefield likes this.