1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Canadian business partner interested in health/fitness and helping others

Discussion in 'Other' started by cfaddict, Jul 23, 2018.

1. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

As the title states...just looking for anybody north of the border (or in the U.S. actually) who wants to get involved with a great product and lifestyle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? I realize we cover a lot of stuff on here but snake oil sales pitches are a bit much :crackup:

rcarson15 and cfaddict like this.
  3. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

Sorry to offend just trying to offer an opportunity is all. A company my wife is a distributor for is expanding their market and I personally use and love the products. I am a RN and work with cardiac patients and ICU patients and an a huge critic of any snake oil type things.
    These products are amazing at track days to stay hydrated and help get when you want to change your lifestyle and get and stay in shape for any reason.

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Weed Flavored Gatorade?

Phl218, Beresh21 and cfaddict like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No offense taken at all, just weird not to have any mention of the actual product. Makes it seem fishy (or snake oily).

6. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

I hear ya loud and clear w that. .and I'd love to just blast it on here but it's sort of time sensitive due to the company getting licensing to sell in canada and the way the distributor program works their are different options to gery started. It's more about a lifestyle change and helping people with their fitness goals. Here is my wife's website if you are at all interested and she is open to anybody contacting her about it...
    Www.advocare.com/1608204

We are trying to expand our own sales team and have people who truly believe in how these products can help achieve fitness goals like we do. Not just to make money...but to help people w their goals. As nurses and me a racer I already know full well how good this stuff helps.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds cool, however I have no fitness goals :crackup:

8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Wingnut, Ian178 and sill'r B sill'd like this.
  9. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

Were not trying too hard...just a background thing were doing while we use the products ourselves to keep us going on staying in shape and helping others. Like I said it's less about making money and more about helping others with their health and fitness.

10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

You would be correct in your assumptions Sean...

11. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

Based on what?

12. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

I was absolutely against my wife selling these products at the start..and laughed at her when she seemed like she always had to have spark or rehydrate. But she kept using them and I would try them once in awhile.

Well last year I started racing and realized how out of shape I was and I would dr8nk rehydrate between practice sessions and I started to get serious about getting back in shape.

Now this year I am really working hard on my own health and fitness as I'm closing in on 40 years old quickly (39 next month) Since I've kicked up my efforts I've also started using more supplements to help since I have 4 kids and a full time job with little time.

I honestly feel light on my feet again and just overall better conditioned.

I use spark, rehydrate, mass impact, muscle gain, and catalyst personally. Just started getting more into it about 2 months ago.

Here's a quick shot I sent my wife a couple days ago[​IMG][​IMG]

13. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

You poor, naive soul.

14. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Congrats for taking yourself in hand and doing what most human beens should be doing.... but you don't need none of that.

All you need is proper eating habits and find a fun/motivating routine of workout that works for you.
    The rest will place itself.

If you believe it helps you... eh, what ever floats your boat. ;)

P.S. This goes pretty much for anyone else that takes supplements, not just someone trying to build his/hers own company. Good for you, for going ahead with it.

15. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

Come on guys..cant u see I'm trying to be supportive to my other half lol.

16. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

I know all of what your saying and it's def good advice.....ive got 6 years of schooling behind my title of RN and teach much of the same to my patients. Ive also done weight lifting contests in my younger years. But having a little help never hurts especially in the real world of family life, work, hobbies ect.
    Just thought I'd try to help others woth their goals like i said and get them started in a side business that can grow immensely especially with new oportunities that are opening up with Canada.

No need for all the negativity I'm not out to pull the wool over anybody.

If you aren't interested just move along and continue your day as you were.

I'm still gonna be around talking bikes and getting my kiddos into racing either way. Just thought I'd check for interest here.

17. cfaddict

cfaddict carbonated

. , n, and