1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a 250gp machine again

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Supermotoguy, Dec 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Supermotoguy

Supermotoguy Active Member

Hi, thanks for stopping by.

I am looking for a TZ preferably but an RS will be fine also. Looking for something as new as possible. Trying to keep it around 20 if at all possible. I know they are rare, I’ve been in the market before but unfortunately could not make a deal at that time. I am a serious buyer. I know many of you are proud of your machines but would appreciate it if you please refrain from show and tell. If you’ve got anything to sell send me a PM with price and photos. I am not really interested in 125’s or Moto 3 stuff. I do have a budget, albeit a reasonable one. 30-40 is way out of my price range. Can act as soon as a month from post date. Throwing line out a bit early. No imports whatsoever, please. USA only. Thanks for reading.

I hope everyone on 13x has a happy holiday. Looking forward to next season.

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

If you're willing to wait until around June, I have a '92 4DP that I'll be putting up for sale. Can't really offer any other details at the moment.

3. Supermotoguy

I’m in no hurry. I’ll probably be around. Will touch base around then. I’ll keep you in mind. Thanks for the reply.

4. Supermotoguy

Bike found. Thank you all so much.

5. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

What did you get??

sandy_rocks likes this.
  6. sandy_rocks

sandy_rocks Member

What did you find

7. Supermotoguy