1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a 1976 Vesco TZ750 lower fairing like this one.

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by superbike0, May 13, 2019.

Tags:
  1. superbike0

superbike0 Member

Hi Everyone,
    I'm slowly restoring Gary Scott's 1976 C&J Framed TZ750 and trying to find original parts, I'm fairly sure Don Vesco only produced this lower fairing with four vent area's in 76. The lower I have can be repaired but if I cant find another in better shape that's the route I wish to go.
    Also trying to find a couple stickers, KK Motorcycle Supply which is round and a rare mid 70's sticker MACK who hot rodded TZ's out of Fullerton Calf.

Thanks for reading this! Brian O'Shea

Attached Files:

motion likes this.
  2. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

AirTech sells this Vesco fairing without the lower four vents. You could. cut them in yourself

3. TZRusty

TZRusty Well-Known Member

I remember Johnny B at Summit point right after he bought that bike. It still had the Gary Scott paint. It had a Taylor style fairing then. Later he changed to the Vesco fairing with purple and white # 50.

4. superbike0

superbike0 Member

I have a great image of Johnny standing next to the bike after his dad bought it around 78, Johnny was a skinny kid back then. Airtech sells the Vesco 1977 version of the lower fairing which is very open in the front of it unlike the 76 version with the slots.

Rusty, You wouldn't have any Gary Scott images from 76 would you? Riverside 76 was the first race using the new C&J chassis, Gary claimed Roberts motor at the event which got under Yamaha's skin at the time, unfortunately I cant find any good images of that weekend with the bike in the pits or Cal pulling Kenny's motor.