1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking 4 an Endurance team for Barber 4 Combat Vet Crew

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by Silo Pete, May 24, 2013.

1. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

I posted up in the general forum as well. We would like to work with a team at the Barber Round of the endurance series in October with our disabled combat veteran program. The concept would be our program providing a pit crew for the round, the team supplying outreach component for us (bike, riders, etc). The combat veterans would do the fueling (dump can preferred), hold the bottle, tire changes, etc. We cover the cost of the crew logistics, scheduling of the crew but will not pay for the bike, riders, tires, fuel, etc. Essentially I'm looking for a team who is already going to attend and needs a pit crew. If it's multiple teams, cool.

If this sounds like something a team (or bike owner) would want to do, drop me a PM.

Thanks.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Pete, that is an awesome offer and if Woody and his crew for some reason don't take you up (it's a natural fit for sure, and would defer to them), we certainly would.

--dave, Team TWF Racing

3. Silo Pete

Thanks. We can work with multiple teams, it gives the vets more opportunity.

4. Silo Pete

We are going to post the Barber race on our events section of the web page, begin to get the WWP interested and also fund raise on the premise that a team will connect with us.

5. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

Pete, can't remember if I have contacted you about this on prior occasion. Regardless, we would love to assist in whatever you and your men/women need. Or I should say "would love the assistance". We'll be at the Barber endurance round as well as all the endurance rounds this year. Will send you a PM with contact information.

Dave, appreciate the thought :up:

6. Silo Pete

I think you have have contacted me about this on a prior occasion. I returned you PM. You offer is very gracious. Lets connect off-line.