1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lockhart Phillips

Discussion in 'General' started by NewRacer, Jan 4, 2001.

1. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

Mongo is always causing problems!! [​IMG]
    I sent him an e-mail and hopefully I will hear back from him. thanks for the help.
    Eric

2. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

Does anyone ever get turned down from them? I talked to Morgan today and he said he is trying to catch up and if I dont see anything in the mail next week, to call him back.

I need to order some items, just dont know who will give the bigger discount: Street-n-Comp or LP?

Ideas?

3. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

anyone?

4. TX racer

TX racer Well-Known Member

You probably won't get much of a discount at first, it depends on how you represent them and your race results. After being sponsored by S-&-C I think that I'll personally try LP first before going back to them. Nothing specific, but just didn't feel like a part of their *team*. Never talked to anyone face-to-face only over the phone, and they would sometimes be out of stock on some items. Never heard any complaints though from LP guys...but you could always sign up w/ both!

5. rocketboy211

rocketboy211 Member

I've been with their program for 5 years and they are one of the easiest to deal with as well as one of the quickest to get things out provided they have what you want in stock! Morgan is an incredibly nice guy and a pleasure to work with so if you can get on board - DO IT!! If you have any mre questions email at [email protected]

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i walked up to morgan at daytona unannonced when he was really busy, introduced myself and he was happy to take time to talk to me. you cant beat that