1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lockhart Phillips

Discussion in 'General' started by NewRacer, Jan 4, 2001.

1. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

I once talked to a Morgan at LP and he said to send in the resume to him for "sponsorship"....anyone know his fullname and address or email?

Brandon

2. Jeffro510

Jeffro510 Hand bra for hire!!!!

His name is Morgan Broadhead, and his number is 1-800-221-7291 ext. 259. You can also email him at [email protected]

LP USA
    151 Calle Inglesia
    San Clemente, CA 92672

Tell him Jeffro said hey....

3. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

thanks!!!

B

4. Jeffro510

No problem-o, see you at the track...

5. preston rash

preston rash Member

If your a new racer what do they give you besides a sticker? PR

6. indiana roadracer

indiana roadracer BBS Lurker

Team Privateer really is a great program. They offer several levels of support. The basic program is where you get parts for cost. Then if you have a good program and some backing its better. I have been in the program for a few years and its been really great. Would be awesome if more manufactures gave to the sport like Lockhart does.

7. Jeffro510

8. Hammer-117

Hammer-117 Well-Known Member

Once you are in their program, can you order directly from them? Or do you still have to go through a dealer?

9. WERA

WERA Administrator

I believe you wind up ordering everything through Morgan Broadhead - give him a call and find out.

On another good deal type note - for those of you planning on running the Endurance Series I talked to Steve at Dunlop yesterday and he has a lot of the 207's he's looking ot sell cheap. They aren't the newest trickest thing but they would work great for an Endurance. Call and talk to Bru for more info.

10. Jeffro510

Yes, you call him directly to order everything and anything from the catalog. Nice guy. Haven't had a bad experience with them...

11. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

Wera, how do I get in contact with Bru? Thanks.
    Eric

12. WERA

WERA Administrator

Well, I was going to say look in the rulebook but since you don't have one....

1-800-772-tire

13. Kris18

Kris18 Guest

Hey Eric, their number is 800-772-TIRE. I just talked to them but Steve wasn't in. Some guy told me no definite price yet or dates when available. He said Dunlop hasn't told them for sure what they'd be, but he felt around $250/set. About $50 cheaper than last year. How's your bike prep coming? Later.

14. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

That's not a bad price.(pad to post total only) [​IMG]

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

morgan has always helped me really well. good guy for sure. oh yeah sighned me up for another year too

16. fin1exp

What does it take to sign up with them?
    Eric

17. stickboy274

get together a resume with a propasal of what you want from them and what you can do for them, and send it too him. good luck. tell him derek bennett said hi and thanx if you talk to him

18. fin1exp

But I'm a rookie. I don't have a stinkin resume. Well, I have a resume but I don't think he is interested in my work experiance. [​IMG]

Eric

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Call LP right now (on the company dime of course) and talk to Morgan - tell him whats up with you and your program and he'll tell you what he wants. If he sounds lost just tell him Sean told you to call and he'll understand that any confusion is all my fault [​IMG]

20. stickboy274

well then your screwed!

just kidding. work hard this year and make something to show them. you dont have to win everything. just show improvement, dedication and that you can represent them in a positive manner.