1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Live Scoring From Road Atlanta?

Discussion in 'General' started by E Reed, Oct 4, 2013.

1. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Any chance of that happening today for the endurance race?

2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

The app is showing the race with the green flag but nothing else.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Up and running and was working last I checked.

4. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Android wasn't working during the first hour. You have some commas in there again?

-steve

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Should have been good, no change since I "fixed" the main program output.

6. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Weird. I tried to pull it up on my phone and it wasn't displaying anything. Then third gear went and I really didn't care anymore.

-steve

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, I checked it at some point during the race and it was running but I'm not on android. We'll have to double check at Barber and I'll fix it again if need be.

8. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Other venues/races throughout the world worked on the android app, but nothing from WERA at Road Atl. Something is boogered up...

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What did you see/not see? Could you see the event and it was empty when you pulled it up? Could you not see it at all?

Also - I forgot and Emily was busy anyway but for sprints the race titles were the class names. I usually try to add WERA in front of them so they're easier to find than C Superbike Ex & Nv or the like.

10. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

I could see the event (Endurance on Friday), but it was all empty when I pulled it up.

-steve

11. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Yes. It showed the event. You clicked on the event and it would say which race was going on, but nothing else.

12. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Same here on my Android tablet. I gave up after the first hour.
    Worked great on my iphone though!

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's how it's been since day one for me. Every other race in the world seems to work, just not the WERA stuff.

14. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

Stupid commas and crappy Android developers.

Ohhhh, let me just split the string on commas instead of using a regular expression... What could go wrong?

-steve

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll have the check the endurance import and see what's up. Did the sprint stuff work on android?

16. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

no